Reliable equipment cost estimating requires experience, judgement, attention to detail and the best cost data available. You probably have the experience and judgement, but do you have the cost data you need?
Our Equipment Cost Guide is the most reliable source of equipment costs available to the mining industry. Estimators worldwide have relied for years on CostMine's Guides to Equipment Capital Costs.
Now estimators have available a convenient source of hourly operating costs as well as capital costs for virtually every piece of equipment listed in our previous guides. Included are capital and operating costs for over 3,000 equipment items most commonly found at mines and mills around the world - from 2 HP pumps to 2,000 HP trucks, from $200 slusher buckets to $30,000,000 walking draglines.
Included are mobile and stationary equipment for surface and underground mining, reclamation and processing of coal, metals, and industrial minerals. Prices and costs are U.S. dollars, easily adjustable for currencies and conditions around the world.
Productivity information is included for many items to aid in the equipment selection process. Manufacturer and model names are not listed.
Who Uses the Estimator's Guide?
- Purchasing agents
- Cost estimators
- Mine managers
Each Equipment Listing Features:
- Specification information helps you select the right size and type of equipment for your project.
- Horsepower ratings help you determine fuel or power requirements.
- Current list prices help you determine your capital budget for equipment.
- Hourly operating costs itemized for overhead, overhaul parts and labor, maintenance parts and labor, fuel, electric power, lubricants, tires, and wear parts give you instant estimates of operating costs.
- Unit cost basis for hourly operating costs allows you to adjust for local wages and prices.
- Convenient, indexed format with tab dividers helps you find the information you need quickly.
The Guide is Ideal for:
- Checking prices before you buy
- Estimating capital and operating budgets
- Determining mining and reclamation project costs
- Establishing baseline prices for appraisals
The Cost Guide Covers:
Capital and operating costs for more than 3,000 items of mobile, portable, and stationary equipment commonly required by mining and milling operations. Following is a partial list of equipment types included in the Guide.
Surface Mining Equipment
- Dozersï¿½ Drillsï¿½
- Service Trucks
- Water Tankers
- and more
- Ball/Rod Mills
- Bag Packing Equip
- Gold Processing Equip.
- Flotation Equipment
- and more
Underground Mining Equipment
- Coal Scoops
- Rock Dusters
- Mine Hoists ï¿½ï¿½
- Roof Bolters
- Longwall Equipment
- Tunnel/Raise Borers-
- Ventilation Equipment
- Continuous Mining Systems
- and more
- Bag Filters
- Car Dumpers
- Electric Motors
- Electrical Substations
- and more
The Benefits to You
If you value your time, if you value the accuracy of your estimates, if you want to make your job easier, this guide will work for you.
Once you have determined your mine or mill equipment requirements, the rest is easy. In a matter of minutes you can determine capital and hourly operating costs for every equipment item in your list. Never again will you have to guess at costs or waste time trying to locate a manufacturer to give you prices. We've tabulated all the cost data you need in a convenient look-up format. Our capital costs are actual list prices or reliable approximations. Our operating costs are solid engineering estimates.
If you have confidence in your equipment selection procedures, you and others will have confidence in your cost estimates - if you rely on Mine & Mill Equipment Costs - An Estimator's Guide. This reference will give your reports increased credibility that will be recognized by knowledgeable mining professionals worldwide.
Check our Cost Data Center for some example equipment listings.